During any celebration, eating and making cakes has its own unique significance. Such a cake whether it is round or square, triangular, or equipped with any special shape, attracts everyone’s mind.
If you are thinking of making cakes on Easter, then the below tips can prove to be very useful for you. You can easily make delicious cakes at home.
Here are 15 simple cake making tips for the readers…
* While making the cake, make sure that the flour is not too old.
* Grind the sugar very finely and sieve it with flour sieve two to three times.
* Whip the flour in one direction, the cake will be well puffed.
* Before baking the cake, heat the oven so that the temperature remains the same.
* There should not be any moisture in the baking dish, so dry it properly otherwise the cake will not boil properly.
Remove the cake items from the fridge a little before so that their temperature is normal.
* If you want to add milk, do not pour it cold but pour it lukewarm.
* The cake should be well puffed, for this, keep the mixture a day before.
* Do not put more than the prescribed amount of soda or baking powder in the cake, otherwise, the cake will start to crack.
* Keep the flame uniform while baking the cake. If cooked in an electric oven, do not keep the temperature below 300 degrees.
* Before placing the cake in the baking dish, lubricate it so that it is easy to remove the cake.
* If the cake is overcooked or slightly burnt, cut the top and the sides of the icing with a sharp knife.
* Use fresh cream and icing for icing and icing from the icing set itself.
* If two or three cakes are to be made, do not make them one by one.
* To check if the cake is cooked or not, put the clean crust in the center of the cake. If the cake is stuck in the needle, understand that it is not cooked, if it does not stick, then the cake is ready.